James R. Moore - Attorney
At MooreLaw, we understand life happens. During the hectic years when my wife and I were raising our own family, we were also caregivers for our aging parents. Now as
grandparents, we know that each stage of life brings its own joys and challenges - and planning for the future can make those challenging times easier. I established MooreLaw because I value
helping clients take care of the present and plan for the future…
- If something happens to us, who will care for our children?
- My dad is a veteran. Should he receive benefits for this?
- How can I make sure I stay in my home as I age?
- Will you help me plan so my grandkids will have money for college?
- What happens if someone needs to make medical decisions for me?
- How can I protect all that I’ve worked for if I go into a nursing home?
- What happens to my disabled relative if I die?
- How can I make sure my property goes to my children?
At MooreLaw, we help people in all stages of life plan for the future. From preparation of basic estate planning documents such as Durable Powers of Attorney and Wills to complex
guardianships, trust matters, veterans benefits and Life Care Planning - we help you evaluate options and choose the solution best suited to your goals, values and budget.
Experience that matters.
With more than 40 years of legal and judicial experience, James Moore is well prepared to serve you.
- Served 16 years as State Court Judge presiding over probate litigation, civil litigation, dissolution of marriage, child support and criminal matters.
- Served 21 years and retired with rank of Major from the Missouri Army National Guard- Judge Advocate Corps.
- Engaged in a broad-based litigation law practice since 1993 providing will and trust preparation, civil litigation, real estate litigation and personal injury litigation.
- Established MooreLaw in 2014 to help you plan for what lies ahead as your family grows and ages.